Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is seeking a Director of Enterprise Architecture. This role will be responsible for leading Enterprise Architecture, standards and strategy for our organization. The successful candidate’s experience must fulfill commiserate architecture & strategy functions in their current role at the enterprise level. Additional duties would include development, maintenance and facilitation of IT to enable the company to achieve its business goals by IT and services to business strategy and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Makes decisions on further development of Enterprise Architecture strategy based on overall IT strategy decisions
- Determines the strategy and the design of company's technology architecture and hardware and software infrastructure.
- Develops and monitors the organization's technology architecture and future technology vision.
- Makes decisions on further development of Enterprise Architecture strategy based on overall IT and business strategy decisions
- Identifies implements and monitors best practices for technology, solution and information architecture.
- Has wide latitude in determining creative solutions to strategic and operational needs.
- Develops a highly skilled and motivated EAM organization.
- Leads and directs the Enterprise Architecture Group within the IS organization
- Directs, motivates and develops managers and other key personnel who report to them.
- Leadership of enterprise architecture services including:
- Architecture blueprinting
- Application rationalization
- Project/Program architecture delivery
- Technology assessment & remediation
- Support CTO/Sr. Director in delivery of enterprise planning and technology research/POC services to the company.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Business executives
- Members of enterprise architecture review board
- Leaders within enterprise architecture group
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required. Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Prior experience leading & developing high performing enterprise architecture functions.
- Minimum ten (10) years related experience preferred.
Quicken Loan IT Positions
Quicken Loans has openings for several IT positions, which I have listed below.
In your email, be sure to include a list of the specific positions for which the resume should be submitted.
Business Intelligence Database Reports Administrator
Business Intelligence Business Analyst
Business Intelligence Software Engineer
Data Warehouse Engineer
eGRC Solution Specialist
Information Security Engineer
Mobile App Developer
Network Operations Center Technician
Operational Analyst – Web Analytics
Software Engineer – PHP
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Software Quality Assurance Engineer – Performance
SQA Engineer – Mobile
Senior SQL Database Engineer
Statistical Analyst/Data Modeler
Team Leaders - IT
Unix Systems Engineer
User Experience Architect
User Interface Engineer
Web Business Analyst/Titlesource Division
Windows System Engineer
Title: Delivery Lead – IT Operations & Service Delivery
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is currently seeking a Delivery Lead / Technology Consultant – IT Operations and Service Delivery for their Detroit Towers / Lafayette facility. The role of the Technology Consultant – IT Operations Improvement and Service Delivery is to develop, implement and manage various processes. These processes are associated with production operations, service desk, desktop computing, and systems maintenance; within a multi-vendor, multi-sourced technical computing environment.
Responsibilities include strategic infrastructure planning, technical project management, and hands-on engagement with a variety of technology, business process improvement/innovation, vendor management, and executive communications.
Page 1 of 2